Fort Wayne Newspapers advertising campaigns offer Reach, Value and Flexibility to serve the needs of every business and organization. Your dedicated advertising executive will guide you to create the combination of print, digital and event advertising and marketing to meet your goals.
Fort Wayne Newspapers publishes
- The Journal Gazette, seven days a week
- The News-Sentinel, an online news product
- Fort Wayne magazine, the award-winning city magazine monthly including four annual editions, City Guide, Health, Golf Guide and Weddings, and
- FortWayne.com, the heart of a family of websites that are the most popular local web sites in Northeast Indiana.
With more than 40,000 daily unique visitors and regularly topping 4 million monthly page views, FortWayne.com is the local website of choice.
Sunday circulation is 62,000 with a readership of 155,000. The daily circulation is 39,000+ with a readership of 97,500. Total market coverage (Extra) circulation is 90,000 with a readership of 225,000.
In addition, Fort Wayne Newspapers offers direct mail, email marketing, print inserts and a large variety of special advertising treatments for all its print products, plus commercial printing services.
Since 2009, Fort Wayne Newspapers has produced successful events for the greater Fort Wayne area, bringing vendors and organizations together with niche markets especially interested in what they have to offer. Our event calendar includes:
- Northern Indiana Golf Show: February
- Bridal Extravaganza: February
- Design an Ad: April
- Moms Night Out: May
Put the multimedia power of Fort Wayne Newspapers to work for you by extending your reach to our online, event AND print audiences.
See our Fort Wayne Media Guide
John Christensen, FWN Director of Sales and Marketing
To advertise your retail business, contact Steve Stepp, Advertising Sales Manager
To place a personal or commercial classified ad, call 260-461-8500 or go to our online advertising tool.
See our rate cards