If you enjoyed the Olympics quiz last night, you are sure to enjoy these brain-teasers of historic Olympic athletes/events:
1. Which country won the gold medal in the Tug of war event during the 1912 Summer Olympic Games?
2. What do the 1920 and 1956 Summer Olympic Games have in common?
3. This little-known American distance runner shocked the world when he won the gold medal in the men's 10,000 meters during the 1964 Summer Olympic Games.
4. Al Oerter won his fourth consecutive gold medal in which event during the 1968 Summer Olympic Games?
5. This Romanian sweetheart scored seven perfect 10s in gymnastics competition during the 1976 Summer Olympic Games.
6. Gal Fridman won Israel's first-ever gold medal in which sport during the 2004 Summer Olympic Games?
7. Which American gymnast nailed a vault on a badly sprained ankle during the 1996 Summer Olympic Games?
Answers: 1. Sweden, the host country. 2. Events were held in two different countries. The 1920 Summer Olympic Games in Antwerp, Belgium, had to hold a sailing event in Dutch waters because of water quality, while the 1956 Summer Olympic Games in Melbourne, Australia, had to hold equestrian events five months earlier in Stockholm, Sweden, because of quarantine regulations. 3. Billy Mills. 4. Discus. 5. Nadia Comaneci. 6. Windsurfing. 7. Kerri Strug.