1. What have you got if you have pruritus?
2. In the TV sitcom “Seinfeld,” what was Kramer’s coffee-table book about?
3. What conference was created in 1946 to rival the NFL?
4. What product was used to color the horse-of-a-different color in the film “The Wizard of Oz?”
5. If you have gynephobia, what do you fear? (Hint: Hopefully this doesn’t apply to your mother.)
6. Who was the oldest of the Marx brothers comedians?
7. In the Great Seal of the United States, what is the American eagle clasping in its talons?
8. What is the name of Christopher Robin’s “teddy bear?”
9. What is the name of cartoon character Garfield’s teddy bear?
10. Where did the singing group the Bee Gees get their name?
1. An itch
2. Coffee tables
3. All-American Football Conference
7. Olive branch and 13 arrows
8. Winnie the Pooh
10. For Brothers Gibb (Barry, Maurice and Robin Gibb)