Michael Keaton movies have been on the air lately, with “Batman Returns” and now “Beetlejuice,” which airs at 9 p.m. today on ABC Family.
In “Beetlejuice,” Keaton stars as a bio-exorcist of sorts to rid a deceased ghost-couple's home of its new occupants. Geena Davis and Alec Baldwin star as the ghost couple.
Here's a quiz about Keaton and his career.
1. What is Keaton's birth name? Hint: It's the same as another famous actor.
2. Keaton got his big break in which 1982 film.
3. He turns into a snowman in this 1998 film.
4. Keaton stars in this title role of an honest man who turns into a criminal to pay for his mother's medical bills.
5. He turned in a touching performance in which 1993 film with Nicole Kidman?
6. What dastardly criminal mastermind did Keaton face in the original “Batman” film?
7. He starred as a police officer who needed a bone marrow donor for his ill son in which 1998 film?
8. Keaton divorced this actress in 1990.
9. Keaton was a stagehand on what syndicated TV series?
Answers: 1. Michael Douglas. 2. “Night Shift.” 3. “Jack Frost.” 4. “Johnny Dangerously” (1984). 5. “My Life.” 6. The Joker (played by Jack Nicholson). 7. “Desperate Measures.” 8. Caroline McWilliams. 9. “Mister Rogers' Neighborhood” (he operated “Picture, Picture”).