Portions of five Allen County roads were closed due to high water as of 3:15 p.m. Monday. The five closures were:
- South County Line Road between U.S. 27 and Winchester Road.
- Marion Center Road between U.S. 27 and Winchester.
- Bostic Road between South Anthony Boulevard Extended and U.S. 27.
- Paulding Road between Moore and Morgan roads.
- Morgan between Castleman Road and Paulding.
Two more road were open, but with standing water and warning signs posted. Those roads were Houk Road between Hoffman and Maples roads and South County Line Road at State Line Road.
The county highway department urged drivers to turn around and find another route when they encounter high water, rather than try to drive through the water.