Everyone has seen “Home Alone,” right? Macaulay Culkin played Kevin, a little boy, left – home alone – when his parents and family members oversleep the alarm and frantically race to the airport to fly to their vacation spot without him.
The sequel, “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York” airs at 8 p.m. today on AMC. The sequel features more of the same, except Kevin is lost in the city and not in the comfort of his own home.
What else do you remember about these two “Home Alone” films?
1. In “Home Alone,” to what location did the McCallisters fly?
2. Why did the McCallisters oversleep their alarm?
3. What were the first names of the burglars in both films?
4. What was their nickname? Hint: They left the water running in every house they robbed.
5. How does Kevin get separated from his parents in “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York?”
6. Who played the pigeon lady?
7. What place did the burglars intend to rob in the sequel?
8. Where does Kevin's mother find him in the sequel?
Answers: 1. France. 2. Their power went out during the night and was restored in the morning. 3. Harry and Marv. 4. The Wet Bandits. 5. He couldn't keep up with his family racing through the airport and ends up following a man with a similar coat. 6. Brenda Fricker. 7. Duncan's Toy Chest, a toy store. 8. At the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree.