Santa will soon be on his way — oh, no! Toy production is behind schedule and Mrs. Claus is expecting any day now! Santa also must deal with a nemesis who wants to steal Christmas. Sounds like Santa will need an escape clause this year.
“The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause” airs at 8 p.m. on the Disney Channel. Can Scott Calvin pull through for the kiddos? Will the parents' visit expose his true identity?
Here is a quiz about “The Santa Clause” series and the actors who starred in the films.
1. What happened to allow Scott Calvin to become Santa?
2. What was his son's name? Who played him?
3. What was the name of his trusty elf?
4. In the second film, what did Calvin have to find or else he could not be Santa anymore?
5. Who played the Sandman in the second film?
6. In the third film, Santa also had to contend with a nemesis. What was his name and who played him?
7. This actor died about a month after the third film's release. Name him.
8. What is needed for Calvin to renounce his position as Santa?
Answers: 1. He accidentally killed Santa on Christmas Eve. 2. Charlie was played by Eric Lloyd. 3. Bernard. 4. A wife. 5. Michael Dorn. 6. Jack Frost was played by Martin Short. 7. Peter Boyle. 9. Calvin must hold his Santa snow globe and wish he'd never been Santa at all.