- Huntington University has canceled its foundation breakfast, scheduled for 7:45 a.m. in Habecker Dining Commons.
- The Abba House Christian Bookstore on North Anthony is closed.
- For closings at Parkview Physicians Group locations, check ppg.parkview.com
- The Breast Feeding & New Moms support group at Dupont Hospital on Wednesday has been canceled.
- The Lutheran Weight Management Center is closed Wednesday.
- Parkview Center for Healthy Living in Allen County is closed today.
- All Defiance County, Ohio, offices will be closing at noon today.
- The Defiance County, Ohio, Landfill will be closing at noon today.
- Parkview Health & Fitness Center in Allen County is closed today.
- The memorial service scheduled for 7 p.m. tonight at St. Joseph Hospital has been canceled.
- Republic Services has suspended garbage and recycling pickup in Fort Wayne for the day. Collection will run one day behind for the rest of the week.
- The wind ordinance meeting at the Huntington County Courhouse has been canceled.
- Tonight's Downtown Riverfront Study public input meeting has been canceled. Thursday's meeting will take place as scheduled from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Allen County Public Library downtown, with a presentation at 11:15 a.m.
- Fort Wayne Community Schools has canceled tonight's information meeting at Northrop High School. The March 19 meeting scheduled for Snider will be moved to Northrop.
- City of Fort Wayne offices at Citizens Square will close at noon today. Emergency services will continue to operate, and 311 calls will be answered. The city expects regular business hours on Thursday. (All Allen County offices, including those at Citizens Square, will remain open today.)
- All Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation Department facilities will close at noon, including Salomon Farm, the Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory, the Community Center and the Jennings, Cooper and Weisser youth centers.
- The sledding hill at Franke Park is closed.
- St. Joseph Medical Group will close at noon.
- MD Imaging-Lake Avenue will close at noon.
- Anthony Medical Center will close at noon.
- Off-site services of St. Joseph Hospital will close at noon. The hospital itself will remain open.
- All Lutheran Medical Group locations in northeast Indiana will close at noon.
- All RediMed clinics in northeast Indiana will close at noon.
- The 6 p.m. service and program at Trinity Episcopal Church, 611 W. Berry St., are canceled for this evening.
- Fort Wayne Animal Care and Control closed its adoption center at noon. Pet receiving and reclaim will remain open until 5 p.m. Animal control officers will be available for emergency dispatch until midnight by calling 427-1244.
- Fort Wayne Community Schools district offices will be closing at 2 p.m. today.
- The Fort Wayne-Allen County Department of Health is closing at 3:30 p.m. today. It expects normal hours on Thursday.
- The Coventry Taekwondo studio is closed today and will not have classes.
- Fort Wayne Community Schools is closed today. FWCS will have more information later on how they will make up the day.
- Southwest Allen County Schools is closed. It is an eLearning Day.
- Northwest Allen County Schools is closed.
- East Allen County Schools is closed.
- East Noble Schools is closed.