In the mood for a comedy to beat the Monday blahs? "Meet the Fockers," the sequel to the hit film, "Meet the Parents," airs at 8 tonight on AMC. In this installment, Greg (Ben Stiller) and Pam (Teri Polo) travel to meet his parents (Dustin Hoffman and Barbra Streisand). Of course, her parents (Robert De Niro and Blythe Danner) tag along for a hilarious adventure.
Streisand has had an illustrious career in film as well as on stage. It's time to take a quiz about her career.
1. Streisand has received two Oscars, for what?
2. Who was her co-star in "The Mirror Has Two Faces" (1996)?
3. What was the first film she directed?
4. In which two films did she star as Fanny Brice?
5. Who directed "The Prince of Tides?"
6. Seth Rogen has his hands full with Streisand's character in which 2012 film?
7. Who recorded "You Don't Bring Me Flowers" with Streisand?
8. How many Primetime Emmy Awards has she received?
Answers: 1. Best Actress in a Leading Role in 1969 ("Funny Girl") and Best Music, Original Song in 1977 ("Evergreen" from "A Star Is Born"). 2. Jeff Bridges. 3. "Yentl" (1983). 4. "Funny Girl" (1968) and "Funny Lady (1975). 5. Streisand. 6. "The Guilt Trip." 7. Neil Diamond. 8. Four.