Send your listings to Ticket!, The News-Sentinel, PO Box 102, Fort Wayne, IN 46801, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• FARMERS' MARKET: 4-7 p.m., Salomon Farm Park, 817 W. Dupont Road.
• FARMERS' MARKET: 4-7 p.m., Schnelker Park, New Haven.
• LIVING FORT WAYNE CONCERT SERIES: With Left Lane Cruiser and Unlikely Alibi, 5-9 p.m., Headwaters Park West. Must be 21 to enter beer garden.
• CHRIS WORTH: 8-10 p.m., Acme Bar & Grill, 1105 E. State Blvd.
• “FROZEN”: 9 p.m., Foellinger Outdoor Theatre, 3411 Sherman Blvd. Free.
• FARMERS MARKET: 11 a.m.-2 p.m., One Summit Square.
• LUNCH ON THE SQUARE: Noon-1:30 p.m., One Summit Square, corner of Wayne and Calhoun streets. Music by Honey Badger.
• FARMERS MARKET: 4-7 p.m., Georgetown Square.
• FREEDOM ON MAIN: Patriotic concert with pre-show at 6 p.m. and Heartland Sings concert at 8 p.m., Main Street, Roanoke. $10 adults general admission, $5 students. Tickets available at The Emporium, 151 N. Main St., Roanoke, and https://tickets.artstix.org/TheatreManager/1/tmEvent/tmEvent2908.html.
• FORT WAYNE PHILHARMONIC: 8 p.m., Parkview Field, 1301 Ewing St. Free admission.