Send your listings to Ticket!, The News-Sentinel, PO Box 102, Fort Wayne, IN 46801, or email email@example.com.
• FARM MARKET: 5-7 p.m., corner of McCormick and Edsall avenues.
• SKIP CALVIN: 6:30-8 p.m., Deer Park Irish Pub, 1530 Leesburg Road.
• THE SECRETS OF MONARCH BUTTERFLIES: 7-8 p.m., Aboite branch library, 5630 Coventry Lane. Free.
• FRANCIE ZUCCO: 7-9 p.m., Triangle Park, 3010 Trier Road, on the deck.
• J TAYLORS: 7-9 p.m., Indian Trails Park, east of Summit Middle School, Aboite Center Road. Free. Rain or shine. Bring lawn chairs, blankets and bug spray. No alcohol or smoking. Refreshments for sale by Aboite Township Volunteer Fire Department.
• FRED ROTHERT: 8-10 p.m., Acme Bar & Grill, 1105 E. State Blvd.
• MC FRONTALOT: Calhoun Street Soups, Salads, and Spirits, 1915 S. Calhoun St.
• FARMERS MARKET: 11 a.m.-2 p.m., One Summit Square.
• LUNCH ON THE SQUARE: Noon-1:30 p.m., One Summit Square, corner of Wayne and Calhoun streets. Music by Mike Conley.
• FARMERS MARKET: 4-7 p.m., Georgetown Square.
• CHRIS WORTH & CO.: 7-10 p.m., AJs Bar & Grill, 2488 Getz Road.
• POP'N'FRESH: Open jam, 8:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m., Office Tavern, 3306 Brooklyn Ave.