Send your listings to Ticket!, The News-Sentinel, PO Box 102, Fort Wayne, IN 46801, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• AMNESTY AND DELIVERANCE COMMUNITY FESTIVAL: McMillen Park. Inspiring speakers, uplifting gospel music, basketball tournament, free haircuts. School supplies will be donated to children at the festival.
• POST MIAMIES 1754-1763: 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Old Fort, 1201 Spy Run Ave. Donations accepted.
• TASTE OF THE ARTS: 11 a.m.-7 p.m., Main Street.
• "VIOLET": 8 p.m., Arena Dinner Theatre, 719 Rockhill St. Dinner at 7 p.m. $35 dinner and show. 424-5622.
• MAVIS STAPLES: 8 p.m., Foellinger Outdoor Theatre, 3411 Sherman Blvd. $20-$35. Tickets: online at www.foellingertheatre.org, by phone at 427-6715 or in person 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday at Fort Wayne Parks & Recreation Department, 705 E. State Blvd., and 6-10 p.m. on concert days at Foellinger Outdoor Theatre.
• DISTRACTIONS: 9 p.m.-midnight, Deer Park Irish Pub, 1530 Leesburg Road.
• DAVE LATCHAW TRIO: 9 p.m.-midnight, Club Soda, 235 E. Superior St.
• JOHN CURRAN & RENEGADE: 9 p.m.-1 a.m., Alley Sports Bar inside Pro Bowl West in Gateway Plaza.
• CHRIS WORTH & CO.: 9 p.m.-1 a.m., Four D's Bar & Grill, 1820 W. Dupont Road.
• NIGHT TO REMEMBER: 10 p.m., Columbia Street West, 135 W. Columbia St. $5.