For more on prep football, follow The News-Sentinel.com crew via Twitter at www.twitter.com/ThePig_ns.
1. Snider (2-0) - Can't punish Panthers for having to play a league game vs. South Side.
2. Bishop Dwenger (2-0) - Saints send message to Snider, Wayne, Luers and rest of SAC. They're coming for you.
3. Bishop Luers (1-1) - Knights are obviously much improved from last year and clicking offensively.
4. Homestead (2-0) - Not even weather or adversity can slow Sparty's prolific offense.
5. New Haven (2-0) - Bulldogs played light foe, but they dominated as they should have.
6. Wayne (2-0) - Generals should be dropped more in this poll for failing to show up Friday at start of game. But give them credit for fighting back.
7. Columbia City (2-0) - Huge league test looming on horizon with Bellmont.
8. Woodlan (2-0) - Whew boy! Great game next week when Heritage comes to Woodburn.
9. North Side (1-1) - Redskins rebound with impressive victory over solid Delta program.
10. Bellmont (2-0) - Braves will learn a lot about themselves on trip to Columbia City.
11. Leo (1-1) - Lions (enrollment 964) are playing Adams Central (399 students) next. Are you serious?
12. DeKalb (2-0) - Congrats to Barons for best start in over a decade. First “L” comes Friday vs. New Haven, however.
13. Heritage (1-1) - Patriots rally for win, but let's call a spade a spade here, Piercen Harnish wasn't in the game.
14. Norwell (1-1) - Knights are getting beat up early and it may cost them later.
15. Carroll (2-0) - Squeak by Huntington North? Really?
16. East Noble (1-1) - If you want The Pig to not question the Knights, they have to finish teams when they have them down.
17. Churubusco (1-1) - Eagles delayed by weather at Lewis Cass and learn perils of road test.
18. Concordia Lutheran (1-1) - And to think The Pig had enough confidence in the Saints to make them the “big game.” SMH.
19. Garrett (1-1) - Railroaders left speechless following Baron rally.
20. Bluffton (1-1) - That's the type of effort I expect from a Randy Hudgins' coached team.
21. Huntington North (1-1) - Vikings nearly pull off biggest football win in years. But they don't.
22. Northrop (0-2) - Gulp! Snider is next.
23. South Side (0-2) - Gulp! Bishop Luers is next.
24. South Adams (0-2) - Only reason the Starfires are above the Flying Jets is because they got spanked by an NHC team.
25. Adams Central (0-2) - No reason to get pummeled at home by Eastside. No reason at all.