Send your listings to Ticket!, The News-Sentinel, PO Box 102, Fort Wayne, IN 46801, or email email@example.com.
• FARMERS MARKET: 4-7 p.m., Jefferson Pointe.
• OSSIAN DAYS: 4-11 p.m., downtown Ossian.
• FRIDAY NITES LIVE: With Todd Harrold Band, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Jefferson Pointe fountain. Free.
• OSSIAN DAYS: 6:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m., downtown Ossian.
• SOUTH SIDE FARMERS MARKET: 7 a.m.-1 p.m., 3300 Warsaw St.
• WHY WETLANDS ARE WONDERFUL: 9-10:30 a.m., Eagle Marsh barn, 6801 Engle Road.
• BARR STREET MARKET: 9 a.m.-1 p.m., corner of Wayne and Barr streets. Free admission to History Center during market hours.
• FALL PLANT SWAP: 10-11 a.m., Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory, 1100 S. Calhoun St.
• OPEN HOUSE: 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Swinney Homestead, 1424 W. Jefferson Blvd.
• 2014 PARADE OF HOMES: Noon-9 p.m., various homes in The Forest at Foxwood addition.
• MIAMI INDIAN HERITAGE DAYS: 1-4 p.m., Chief Richardville House, 5705 Bluffton Road. $7 adults, $5 seniors and students, free ages 5 and under. Edible and usable plants and materials with Dani Tippmann.
• DAN SMYTH TRIO: 8-11 p.m., Lake George Retreat, 35 Lane 130A, Lake George, Fremont.